New Mexico Elk Hunt Sweepstakes
Enter for a chance to win the trip of a lifetime!
2 1/2 day, 3 night Cow Elk Hunting Trip for you and a guest in Chama, New Mexico.
Unit 4 in Northern New Mexico has been long established as the destination for prime elk hunting. The Timbers at Chama offers access to 13,000 acres of private hunting land with lavish views and the serenity of the Brazos mountain. At the start and end of each day, enjoy the flavors of native New Mexico and Colorado cuisine. You’ll truly experience elk hunting at its finest! Timbers Style.
One winner will be randomly selected and contacted by phone during the June 14 broadcast of the Big and Wild Radio Broadcast. The deadline for entry is 11:59 pm June 13, 2014. See the complete set of rules here.
Enter for a Chance to Win
Winner and their guest will receive:
GRAND PRIZE (ARV $4200)
- A 2-1/2 day, 3 night cow elk hunt for 2 to take place December 5-8, 2014 on private land! No draw required.
- Lush accommodations at The Timbers Lodge
- Gourmet meals prepared by our in-house chefs
- Expert Guide
- Transportation to all hunting areas
- Retrieval of game from field
- Ground Transportation between the Albuquerque airport and The Timbers at Chama
Does not include:
- Hunting License
- Travel to/from Albuquerque airport
- Meat Processing