The Timbers New Mexico Elk Hunt Sweepstakes Rules– Win a Cow Elk Hunt for 2!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Timbers New Mexico Elk Hunt Sweepstakes or New Mexico Elk Hunt Sweepstakes or Win a Cow Elk Hunt for 2 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Timbers at Chama and their affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The winner and their guest must be eligible to receive a Customer Identification Number (CIN) with the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish. For a list of requirements, visit http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us. All rules set forth by the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish will apply. For information on New Mexico hunting and rules, visit the NMDGF website. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
2. Sponsor: The Timbers, HC 75 Box 136 Chama, New Mexico 87520. Administrator: BBIG Marketing, Tampa, FL 33602
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on or about May 3, 2014 and ends on June 13, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The winner will be drawn during the “Big and Wild” radio broadcast on June 14, 2014.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit The Timbers home page (http://www.thetimbersatchama.com) and click on the “New Mexico Elk Hunt Sweepstakes” tab. Once you enter this area, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form.
Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Social Media Sharing Program: After you enter the Promotion, you may share the Promotion via Facebook or Twitter.
5. Sweepstakes: Administrator is an independent organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners, from eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period on or around June 14, 2014. The winner will be contacted by phone during the live broadcast of Big and Wild on June 14, 2014.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by phone. They will also receive a message to the email address provided during sweepstakes entry. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 7 days of being notified, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
8. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One person will receive a hunt for 2 people. The prize will include a cow elk hunt for 2 hunters to take place December 5-8, 2104. The trip includes 1 cow elk hunt for each hunter on private land with no draw required. Also included are 3 nights lodging in the main lodge of The Timbers at Chama, NM, all meals, ground transportation to and from all hunting areas, ground transportation between Albuquerque Airport (or neighboring airport) and The Timbers (winner and guest responsible for transportation to and from Albuquerque Airport), expert guide, and retrieval of game from the field. Trip does NOT include air transportation to Albuquerque Airport, Hunting License or Meat Processing. Total Retail Value: $2,100.00 per person (Total RV – $4,200.00). Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Big and Wild Radio Broadcast and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions for promotional purposes in any media, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes act in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner list will be available after June 30, 2014.